- Cordless rotary Hammer SDS-plus, with dust extraction
- Snoerloze boorhamer SDS-plus, met stofafzuiging
- Marteau Perforateur SDS-plus sans fil avec aspiration
Check out the link to our drilling application diagram on our main inventory page to find the tool that's most suited for your project.
This machine is suitable for drilling small holes (6-16mm diameter) in stone and concrete, especially if no mains power is available and/or as little dust as possible should be produced.
This machine can be used with or without the dust extration unit. The dust extraction unit has it own motor and turbine and takes power from the rotary hammer's battery.
This tool is supplied with the following accessories:
- TE155-A1 side grip
- TE155-A2 depth stop
- TE155-A3 SDS-plus chuck
- TE155-A4 dust extractor DX02
- TE155-A5 dust cassette
- TE155-A6 shoulder strap
- TE155-B1 battery BL1850B (Li-ion 18V 5Ah)
- TE155-B2 battery BL1850B (Li-ion 18V 5Ah)
- TE155-C charger DC18RC
- TC058 drill bit grease dispenser
A chuck for drilling in wood and metal with regular cilinder-shank drills is available on request (optional accessory TA486). The impact function should always be switched off when using this chuck.