- Temperature & humidity detector
- Temperatuur- en vochtigheidsdetector
- Détecteur thermique et hygrométrique
- Surface temperature measurement
- Relative humidity measurement
- Detection of thermal bridges & air leaks
- Asessment of mould risk
This device measures the temperature of the surface in the centre of the image, and compares that to ambient temperature and humidity or to the range of surface temperatures detected previously during the same measurement operation.
By sweeping the detector over an area and watching the virtual temperature ‘needle’, you can find spots that are warmer or colder than surrounding areas or ambient temperature in order to detect leaks, thermal bridges etc.
By comparing the surface temperature to ambient humidity, the device calculates the dew point to assess the risk of mould formation at a given spot.
Pictures of the measurement results can be saved and exported to computers or mobile devices via USB or bluetooth. An app is available for OS and Android devices.
- Measurement range (surface temperature): -40°C - 1000°C
- Measurement range (ambient temperature): -10°C - 50°C
- Measurement range (relative humidity): 0 - 100%
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0